2023-04-01 06:19:19 | 人围观 | 评论:
迩来,王嘉尔参加了GQ的“匿伏网络”系列,在推特、Quora等网站上开设账号,答复网友们的疑问:给击剑初专家啥主张,为啥会回绝斯坦福,怎样做严峻抉择等等,还透漏自个本年会出40多首歌,共享了自个的护肤流程。王嘉尔英文共享:晓得自个,承担风险,才干变成你想变成的人。
Fencing is like a chess game.
击剑就像下棋相同。
All the strategies and tactics matters.
一切的战略和战术都很重要。
Honest answers is, whip that guy.
厚道说,击打那家伙。
Whip his ass.
打他的屁股。
I'm sorry.
开玩笑的。
Hi GQ. This is Jackson wang.
嗨,GQ的兄弟们。我是王嘉尔。
And today I'll be going undercover on internet.
今日我要答复我们网上提出的疑问。
This is actually me.
展示一个真实的我。
Twitter.
来自推特的疑问。
Quick question, have you ever had a brain error while trying to speak different languages?
快速答复,你在测验说不一样言语时是不是早年呈现过大脑差错?
This is a thing.
这是个疑问。
I speak a lot of different languages, but I'm not pro in any of them.
我会说许多种不一样的言语,但对其间任何一种都不熟行。
It's enough for me to live in that region, but if you tell me to write an essay, I'm sorry.
会说某种言语足以让我应对日子在这个当地,可是假定你让我用当地的言语写一篇文章,我可写不了。
What's your biggest fear in life?
你日子中最大的惊骇是啥?
Cockroaches and when I turn off my light in my bedroom.
甲由,还有当我关掉卧室灯的时分。
Okay next.
好了,下一个疑问。
Will you're or new songs have a few Chinese and English ones?
你的新歌中会有一些中英文歌曲吗?
I'll be releasing one English album this year and a Chinese album hopefully.
本年我将发行一张英文专辑,也期望能发行一张中文专辑。
Yeah, it's over 40 songs this year.
是啊,本年有40多首歌。
Next question.
下一个疑问。
What's the real color of your hair?
你头发的真实颜色是啥?
Very dark Brown.
非常深的棕色。
You mean since day one?
你是说在出世的那天是啥颜色?
Because I don't know.
因为我也不晓得。
Next time, ask my mom.
下次,问问我母亲。
IMDb.
看看IMDb上的疑问。
Nickname, Wang Puppy.
昵称,王小狗。
That's what a lot of my fans call me.
许多粉丝都这么叫我。
They think that I'm like a little puppy.
他们觉得我就像一只小狗。
I have a lot of different nicknames.
我有许多不一样的昵称。
They call me Sunni and they call me Strawberry, and they call me Daddy.
他们会叫我"逊尼",叫我"草莓",也叫我"父亲"。
Wikipedia.
看看维基百科上怎么说。
He was offered a scholarship to Stanford University for fencing but turned it down after passing his audition.
他曾获得斯坦福大学的击剑奖学金,但在经过试镜后他回绝了此项奖赏。
Yes, it's true.
对,是真的。
I turned Stanford University and I turned London Olympics down for becoming a singer.
就因为要变成一名歌手,我回绝了斯坦福大学和伦敦奥运会的聘请。
As a child, my dad is a former Olympian, a fencer, and my mom's a World Champ gymnast.
小时分,我父亲是前奥运选手,一名击剑运建议,我母亲是世界体操冠军。
So I grew up naturally introduced to sport, but I just thought, I'm probably gonna regret when I'm 80 years old, and telling my grandkids, "Hey, you know what? Your granddad, your grandpa could have been a singer, could have been this, could have been that".
所以我从小就初步触摸体育,但我会想,在80岁的时分,我可以会后悔,告诉我的孙子们,"嘿,你们晓得吗?你们的爷爷本可以变成一个歌手,可以变成这样或许那样的人。"
I didn't want that regret.
我不想有这样的怅惘。
So, just gave it a try.
所以就去测验了。
I said, let's start from nothing.
我曾说过,让咱们从零初步。
Back to Twitter.
回到推特的疑问。
Jackson, I have a question.
嘉尔,我有一个疑问。
What language is set for your phone?
你手机上设置的是哪国言语?
Korean, Chinese or English?
韩语、汉语仍是英语?
It's English.
是英语。
But like different applications I use like different language.
但像不一样的使用程序我会运用不一样的言语。
Some in Korean, some in Chinese, yeah.
有的用韩语,有的用中文。
From interrupting your fencing career to starting your own company, you have made some risky decisions.
从中止击剑生计到兴办自个的公司,你都做出了一些冒险的抉择。
What is your process of making such big decisions?
你做这些严峻抉择的进程是啥?
I think it's very important in life to know yourself.
我认为在日子中知道自个对错常重要的。
What you love, what you have passion in.
你所宠爱的是啥,对啥充溢热心。
What are you into, right?
你对啥感快乐喜爱,对吧?
After knowing yourself, start making plans towards it.
知道自个后,初步拟定方案。
And along the path, you have to take risk in order to be whoever you wanna be, or accomplish your mission, your dream.
在这条路上,为了变成你想变成的人,为了结束你的使命、你的愿望,你有必要冒险。
You can't have everything.
你不可以能具有悉数。
So you gotta give up on something.
所以你有必要扔掉一些东西。
Quora.
看下Quora上的疑问。
How do I become a K-pop star if I'm not Korean.
假定我不是韩国人,我怎样才干变成一个韩国盛行音乐明星。
You don't have to be Korean to become a K-pop star.
你不必定非得是韩国人才干变成K-pop明星。
I think a lot of different entertainment companies goes to different countries, territories, to cast people.
我认为许多不一样的文娱公司都会去不一样的国家和区域吸引人才。
If you're really interested, and if you're really dedicated, then why not give it a try and going to one of the audition?
假定你真的很感快乐喜爱,而且真的付出了尽力,那为啥不试着去参加一个试镜呢?
A lot of online auditions are happening.
许多在线海选都在打开中。
Give it a try.
试试看。
I'm Chinese, so you didn't have to be Korean to become a K-pop star.
我是我国人,所以你不必是韩国人就可以变成韩国盛行歌星。
How does Jackson Wang know Kevin Hart?
王嘉尔是怎么知道凯文·哈特的?
Through a friend.
是经过一个兄弟知道的。
Through a friend, and I've been a big fan of him, and love all his work, and really respect him as an artist.
经过兄弟介绍,我一向是他的忠诚粉丝,喜爱他的一切作品,也非常尊敬他这个艺术家。
Next.
下一个疑问。
Which country did Jackson Wang wanna visit?
王嘉尔想去哪个国家?
Any country.
任何国家。
Every country, every country on earth.
每个国家,地球上的每个国家。
More Twitter.
再看看推特上的疑问。
What did you want to be when you were a kid instead of fencing.
当你仍是成人儿时,你不想变成击剑手,那想变成啥样的人。
I wanted to become a peacemaker in primary school.
大学的时分我想变成平缓使者。
Making peace.
创造平缓。
So when whoever gets into a fight, I'll be there, "Hey, you stop, you stop. Shake hands, hug each other, be friends".
因而,不管谁打架,我都会在那里说:"嘿,你停手,你也停手。握个手,彼此拥抱,变成兄弟。"
It seems most successful people meditate, and I believe you do too.
如同大大都成功人士都会冥想,我信赖你也相同。
Would you share what is your meditation routine?
你能共享一下你的冥想习气吗?
Getting enough sleep, which I don't.
饱饱地睡一觉,我没有满足的睡觉。
Actually I don't have a meditation routine.
其实我没有冥想的习气。
What is your skincare routine?
你的护肤习气是啥?
First
of all, I wash my face the very last in the shower routine, because shampoo and conditioner, it actually irritates your skin.
首要,我在洗澡的时分最终一步才洗脸,因为洗发水和护发素会影响你的肌肤。
That's why I wash my face at last.
这就是为啥我最终才洗脸。
And after I wash it, I put on toner, and then essence, and moisturizer.
洗完后,先涂上爽肤水,再涂精华液和保湿霜。
When I go out in the morning,
I always put sunscreen.
早上出门时,我一般会涂防晒霜。
And at night I put sleeping pack.
到了晚上,我会用睡觉面膜。
And every morning when I wake up, I do like a mask pack.
每天早晨醒来的时分,我喜爱来一贴面膜。
That's my skincare routine.
那就是我的往常维护。
And always eat salads, vegetables, greens, fruits.
常常吃沙拉、蔬菜、绿色食物、生果。
I don't know if it's even a question, but how can you keep motivating yourself?
我不晓得这是不是一个疑问,但你是怎么做到一向鼓励自个行进的呢?
I've been struggling a lot this year and this is so difficult to stay motivated when everything goes down.
本年我一向在挣扎,当悉数都不顺畅的时分,我很难坚持行进的动力。
Can you give me a little tip to feel better?
你能给我一点主张让我感触好些吗?
Several major reasons that's keeping me motivated and passionate every day is first of all, all the people that supports me, you know, my fans, and that really gives me a lot of energy, right?
让我每天充溢动力和热情的几个首要缘由中,第一个是,一切撑持我的人,你晓得,我的粉丝,这真的给了我许多能量,对吧?
I've always wanted to make whoever supports me proud.
我一向想让撑持我的人感到骄傲。
That's the first main reason.
这是第一个首要缘由。
And then the second would be because I'm very clear on my goals in life, and also where I wanna go.
第二个缘由是我很理解自个的人生方针,也很理解自个想去哪里。
And how can I go.
以及我该怎么走。
Every single day I'm trying to accomplish it.
每一天我都在尽力结束方针。
I'm always not satisfied with myself, that's why I think.
我老是对自个不满足,所以我也去思考。
I always wanna be better.
我老是想变得非常好。
Next.
下一个疑问。
What do you love to do in your free time?
你空闲时喜爱做啥?
First of all, probably record more songs. Sleep. Call my parents.
首要,可以录更多的歌。睡觉。打电话给我父母。
Thank you guys.
谢谢你们。
That's off for the questions.
疑问到此中止。
I love you guys so much.
我太爱你们了。
Take care of yourself.
照看好自个。
I'm signing off the internet.
我要下线喽。
全站搜索