你的位置: 首页 > 英语口语学习

商务英语对话迎候外商(商务英语对话)

2023-09-20 11:29:28 | 人围观 | 评论:


??  mr. smith, an american business man, arrived at an baiyun
airport. he walked to ms. wang yang and mr. yuan jiang who are from
guangdong textiles import and export corporation, after seeing his
name on board they held

  美国商人史密斯先生抵达白云机 场。当看到来自广州沃尔得的王阳小姐和袁江先外行 里举着写有自个名字的牌子后, 向他们走去。



  w: excuse me, are you mr. smith from america?

  王阳:请问,你是来自美国的史密斯先 生吗?

  s: yes, it's me.

  史密斯:是的,就是我。

  w: nice to meet you, mr. smith. i'm wang yang from
guangdong.textile import and export corporation,and this is mr.
yuan jiang, the region manager of our corporation. we are here to
meet you.

  王阳:很高兴见到你,史密斯先生。我 是来自广东纺织品进出□公司的王阳,这位是袁江先生,咱们公 司的区域司理。咱们是到这儿来
迎候你的。

  s: thank you. nice to meet you, too.

  史密斯:谢谢。我也很高兴见到你们。

  w: you are welcome. that's what we should do. is this your
first time to come to china?

  王阳:不必谦让,这是咱们大约做的。这是你初度到我国来吗?

  s: no, i've been here some years ago. but i'm really impressed
by what a great change has been made in china these years.

  史密斯:不是,几年前我来过一次,可是我真的被我国这几年的无量改变深深 招引了。

  w: thank you for saying that, but we do make great progress
every year, and i hope we can cooperate happily.

  王阳:谢谢你能那样说,可是咱们真的 每年都在打开着,期望这次咱们 协作开心。

  s: so do i.

  史密斯:我也很期望。

  w: are these all your luggage?

  王阳:这是你一切的行李吗?

  s: yes, a traveling bag and a briefcase.that's all that i
bring.

  史密斯:是的,一个旅行包和一个公函包,这是我所胡的行李。

  y: let me take this bag for you.

  王阳:让我帮你拿这个包吧。

  s: oh, thank you.

  史密斯:哦,谢谢。

  w: mr. smith, did you have a good journey?

  王阳:史密斯先生,你的旅途开心吗?

  s: very well, thank you.

  史密斯:还不错,谢谢。

  w: this way, please.

  王阳:请这边走。

  s: ok.

  史密斯:好的。

  at the reception desk of the hotel

  在宾馆招待台



  a: good afternoon. what can i do for you?

  下午好。请问我能为你们做点啥?

  w: good afternoon. i've booked a room for my client, mr smith,
from america.

  你好,我为来自美国的史密斯先生预定了一 个房间。

  a: let me see. oh, yes. it's room 1102,on the eleventh floor.
welcome to our hotel, mr.smith.

  让我看一下。哦,是的,是1102房间,在11楼。史密斯先生,等待入住咱们宾馆。

  s: thank you.

  谢谢。

  a: mr. smith, here is the guest registration form. please fill
it up. and will you give me your passport?

  史密斯先生,这是咱们的客人挂号表,请填一下。另外,能给我你的护照吗?

  s: sure, (after finishing the form) here you are. is it all
right?

  当然。(填好表格后)给你,这样好了吗?

  a: well, let me have a look. that's right. here are your
passport and the key to your room, mr. smith. please call us if you
need anything else.

  我看一下,是的,这样就好了。这是你的护照和房间钥匙,史密斯先生。假定你另外需要啥,请给咱们打电话。

  s: yes,i will. thank you.

  好的,我会的。谢谢。

  a: you are welcome. now i'll lead you into your room. this
way, please. (in the front of the room) here you are. may you have
a good time here. goodbye.

  不谦让。现茌我带领你们去你的房间。请这 边走。(在房间门前)到了,祝你在这儿过 得开心,再会。

  s: bye-bye.ah,what a good room!(towards wang yang and yuan
jiang) thank you very much for your consideration and
arrangements.

  再会。啊,多好的房间(转向王阳和袁江)非常谢谢你们的照看和组织。

  w: don't mention it. well, you should have a good rest today
and we can discuss our business tomorrow.

  谦让。好了,你今日大约好好歇息一下,明日咱们再谈论咱们的事务。

  s: that's good. what time shall we meet tomorrow morning.

  好的,明日咱们啥时分见呢?

  y: how about 9:00 o'clock?

  9点怎么样?

  s: ok. see you then.

  好的,那会儿见。

  w: see you.

  再会。????




相关内容推荐: