2023-04-11 06:20:10 | 人围观 | 评论:
今日,小沃为我们介绍一些上班常用的商务英语,一同学一下吧。
1、我想问你一个疑问。 I would like to ask you a question.
好
,请说。 Yes. Please do.
2、你可以答复我有关保证的疑问吗? Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
3、我不晓得你是不是情愿当即答复。 I do not know whether you care to answer right away.
4、我有必要提出一些比照为难的疑问。 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
没听清系列
5、抱愧,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗? Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
6、请你尽量怠慢说?俣取?It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
我会试试看。 I will try.
讲要点系列
7、你能具体阐明
你们的论据吗? Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
8、这会协助我晓得你们的要点。 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
9、咱们假定不晓得你们抵挡款方法的定见,便不能进一步反省。 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
10、实际上,我关怀的是贵公司对咱们产品商场的考量。 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular
markets you foresee for our product.
11、咱们需要与贵公司技能有关更专门的资讯。 We really need more specific information about your technology.
时刻系列
12、这个方案有必要尽速进行。一个月的时刻大约够了吧? Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isnt it?
13、我会试试看,可是不敢保证。 I will try, but no promises.
假定系列
14、让咱们假定一个咱们不附和的情况。 Let us imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
15、为了谈论各种景象,让咱们假定我方不附和时的处置办法。 Just for arguments sake, suppose we disagree.
寻求材料系列
16、没有有关的出书材料。 There is no such published information.
17、这样的材料为秘要材料。 Such data is confidential.
18、我不断定是不是有这样的材料存在。 I am not sure such data does exist.
19、这要看列表内容。 It would depend on what is on the list.
20、咱们急需这些材料。 We need them urgently.
21、好。咱们收齐之后会当即寄给你。 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
听电话系列
22、我想请刘先生来听电话。 I would like to talk to Mr. Liu.
23、我想请约翰先生听电话好吗? May I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?
24、我想和你们的老板说话好吗? May I speak to your boss?
25、找一位能讲英语的人来。 Give me someone who can speak English.
26、请问有没有会讲英语的? Is there anyone who can speak English.
27、我想请你们担任人说话。 I would like to talk with someone in charge.
28、我想请你们主管说话。 I would like to talk to your chief.
29、我要请王先生说话。 Let me talk to Mr. Wang.
30、我能请李先生说话吗? Can I speak to Mr. Li?
31、他啥时分回来? When is he expected to be back?
32、你晓得他啥时分会回来? Do you know when he will be back?
33、你能否告诉我陈先生何时会回来? Can you tell me what time Mr. chen will be back ?
34、请问你是哪一位? Who is this ,please?
35、请问你是谁? Who is calling, please?
36、请问你名字? May I have your name?
37、你要找谁? Whom are you calling?
38、请你把他的名字拼给我好吗? Will you please spell his name for me?
39、请再说一遍。 Please say it again.
40、请你说大声一点好吗? Would you speak a little louder?
兄弟们学的怎么样了呢?今日,小沃就为我们介绍打这儿啦,兄弟们在往常日子中必定要多操练一下哦。回来搜狐,查看更多
责任修改:
全站搜索